Pristine HD Web Video Creation: computers + mobile video for Blackberry, iPad/iPhone + Google/Android
On June 8th, live on your computer, you’ll learn:
- How to create a single pristine, optimized video file for the web, which is playable both with a Flash player (even on Windows, without QuickTime installed), as well as on an iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Blackberry multimedia models, and Google/Android phones.
- How to determine the ideal bit rate for any particular video, quickly and easily: You’ll learn both the tool and the technique.
- HTML5, H.264, and Flash: what you need to know about the present and the future.
- When (and when not) to de-interlace your material, and at what step in your workflow.
- Inexpensive software & hardware tools that improve quality and save time when you encode for the web, or various other SD and HD devices.
- Legal and practical reasons why you are sometimes better off using your own web server, rather than certain popular free web streaming services like YouTube and Vimeo.
- Discounts for all attendees on software, and on flat-rate web hosting with unlimited bandwidth.About this live webinar:
- Date: June 8th, 2010
- Languages & Times: This webinar will be available in two different languages on the same day:
11:00 am USA Eastern Daylight Savings Time in Castilian/En castellano a las 11:00 am, hora ajustada del este de los Estados Unidos (Haz clic aquí vera ver la fecha/hora local en tu zona.)
1:00 pm USA Eastern Daylight Savings Time in English (Click here to see your local date/time.)
- Duration: ±90 minutes including questions and answers.
- Price: US$89 or US$79 with early bird special. Save US$10 by registering today!
- Registration/Payment: Registration and payment is to ProVideo Coalition LLC, via this link.
Listen to Allan Tépper’s radio program TecnoTur, now available in both Castilian and English, free via iTunes or at TecnoTur.us.