The new radio… and how to create your own, a webinar by Allan Tépper
Would you like to have your own Internet radio show or station?
We are talking much more than a podcast… and it can cost you a lot less then you might have thought.
In this pre-recorded video, you’ll learn:
- All of the elements you’ll need to create your radio show or station, with worldwide listeners, from your own home or office.
- How to turn all the mobile phones, tablets and computers in the world into radios for your potential listeners.
- Advantages and disadvantages between broadcasting live… or making your show on-demand, to be heard forever, at your listeners’ convenience.
- Different ways to record interviews via conventional telephone, Skype or other Internet services.
- Focus on your content.
- Music (licensed for your show or royalty free), opening, bumpers, and closing
- How to set up your server, the core of your new radio station, keeping in mind the importance of your domain (an extension of your brand), SSL/HTTPS and RSS feed.
- Your logo, keeping in mind iTunes’ new demands.
- The best microphones to use in environments that are not acoustically treated.
- Other useful devices and applications
The presenter is Allan Tépper, the same one who hosts and directs CapicúaFM, which now has over 86 thousand listeners in over 150 countries according to Podtrac, the independent measuring service.
All attendees will qualify for a 25% discount off of Allan Tépper’s official consulting rates for the next 30 days. (Si prefieres el webinario en castellano el 30 de marzo, haz clic aquí.) International credit and debit cards are welcome!
The not-so-small print:
Your payment is to TecnoTur LLC (Allan Tépper’s company) via the Stripe payment system. You will receive a receipt nearly instantly via email from Stripe.com and said receipt will mention TecnoTur LLC, as well as the reason for the payment. All webinar sales are final (no refunds).